cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twaibel
First-timer (legacy)
Amazon has recently introduced their "Transparency" to better track inventory and to ensure its authenticity. We carry dozens of transparency enabled products which for merchant fulfilled orders require us to scan and upload transparency codes to Amazon that are scanned off the product. Currently this upload process is manual. We'd like for ShipStation to add a feature through the Amazon API that allows a scanned transparency code to be uploaded to the order and transmitted to Amazon when tracking information is transmitted. More on Amazon's Transparency program here: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/202008510
19 Comments
Status changed to: Planned
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

Vref
New Contributor

Update on this feature?  We are enrolling in Transparency and need this to be available.

Multus
New Contributor

Update?? Without this ship station is useless 

patrick2
Occasional Contributor

Planning phase for 1.5 years? Let's get it together and get this implemented. There are many ShipStation customers who are being effected by this issue, and having to spend countless time looking orders up in Amazon Seller Central to see if a transparency code or serial number is required and then entering it there. When it simply could display on the order in ShipStation, and my warehouse staff could scan the transparency code into ShipStation when they Scan to Verify. Then the transparency code or serial number could be uploaded to Amazon with the tracking number. Please place priority on this request that is 3 years old, and has yet to see the feature implemented. Thank you!

Hey there @patrick2

To my knowledge this is not currently being worked on, but certainly we will keep it in mind as we move forward. 

If hear any news, I'll be happy to update here! 🙂 

Multus
New Contributor

Moderator-Davis

As Patrick said earlier , this should be an URGENT ISSUE ship station needs to move on.  Without this feature, anyone using transparency with AMAZON FBM orders, no longer really has any benefit using ship station.   I was forced to ship all of my transparency order this past Christmas buying labels on Amazon.com .  I do not believe Shipstation understands the severity of this issue and the fact that nothing have been attempted to be done in over 1.5 years is pretty pathetic.  

Vref
New Contributor

@Moderator-Davis This absolutely should be implemented.  The fact that it doesn't exist has forced us to do additional work to prepare an Amazon upload file and also to look for a different shipping solution.  It's been over 1.5 years since this was raised and it's a little hard to get my head around the fact that it's not even being talked about.

mike11
New Contributor

Please, Please, Please!!!

patrick2
Occasional Contributor

@SuperMgr-Sarah @Moderator-Davis 

Nearly 5 years since this feature has been requested, with many other users requesting the same feature. Any update on when this will be implemented?

If not it might help ShipStation if they didn't spend money on Super Bowl commercials and instead spend the money on programmers who will make your product better for your current customers...