cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris96
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Fedex Ground Collect. This should be included and I am surprised its not. Almost every big box store I have ever shipped for requires Fedex Ground Collect. Thanks.
49 Comments
credfield
First-timer (legacy)
The fact that this hasn't been added since it was first proposed in 2016 is crazy to me. One of the main benefits to using Shipstation was to have one platform to replace all of the individual systems we're using. Several of our large accounts (a significant portion of our shipments) require FedEx Ground Collect. For those shipments, we have to use FedEx Ship Manager instead, which in our experience, has failed and created errors in really inopportune times.
credfield
First-timer (legacy)
Not having Fedex Ground Collect is the main reason we have not switched over to ShipStation yet. Some of our major accounts require Fedex Ground Collect and not having that option on ShipStation has prevented us from making that transition. Please add this feature so we can make the jump over to ShipStation.
paul15
First-timer (legacy)
From 2017 their response is this and they still have yet to fix this? LMAO. Can you imagine another tech company not fixing something so blatant as this? I'm going to move on from Shipstation soon. This is really unacceptable and silly. They're a MAJOR shipping company!
aboyer
First-timer (legacy)
I see that this was brought up in 2016 and responded to in 2017. It appears to be still an issue, it is for me. It is now 2020 what are the updates from ShipStation?
bill9
First-timer (legacy)
Please add fedex collect... it is a requirement for several of our big box stores.
warehouse7
First-timer (legacy)
We are now using shiprush to process Fedex Ground collect shipments. The more we integrate with shiprush the less need we will have for shipstation. Please get this fixed or lose a customer.
sales127
First-timer (legacy)
Can you please add the option for FedEx Ground Collect option to be included in an Automation rule?
sucklebusters
First-timer (legacy)
IM LOOSING HUNDERDS OF $ PER MONTH DUE TO THIS OPTION NOT BEING AVAILABLE - IS THAT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON????? HELLO????
Spomerleau
Occasional Contributor

Please add fedex Collect as an automation rule, we send product to Walmart via ShipStation and have to alter 100's of packages to this billing type manually.  Our legacy shipping software (StarShip) is able to do this, please update the automation rules to be able to selected this either by account or as a preset option to change with a couple mouse clicks.