cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jordan10
First-timer (legacy)
I would like it if there were a way to set up autofunding for Shipsurance just like you can do with Stamps.com.
8 Comments
bellandthewhist
First-timer (legacy)
I use shipsurance on several shipments per day, which usually depletes my account balance and triggers an auto-funding of $10. This results in quite a few $10 charges to my card which is slightly annoying. I would like to be able to increase that threshold so that fewer transactions have to be processed. Current workaround is to manually fund the account by a larger amount (like $100).
bo1
New Contributor
I am in the same situation. My accountant want to set up a bigger amount auto fund. Now only $10 at a time, which is annoying.
sales196
First-timer (legacy)
I agree. Way too many small amounts of insurance listed in my invoices. Having an auto refund level for shipsurance to set a higher limit would cut down on the amount of invoices generated.
fulfillment4
First-timer (legacy)
changing shipsurance autoload to be whatever amount you want instead of the default of $10. this will help decrease the number of email notifications we receive with every top up. once we received 5 notifications because the account topped up 5 times during shipping. currently we are manually topping up our account but would prefer it to be an automatic function to save us having to go into the settings and checking up on the account balance. thanks
OliviaEO
First-timer (legacy)
Add funds automatically to ship insurance account, just like postage funds get added automatically.
Status changed to: No status
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

vestiqueadmin
First-timer

Our business would also love to see an autofund option for shipsurance!

roarkjanis
First-timer

This is such an obvious basic feature so you don't run out of funds, and you don't have to give payment access to your shipping users to add funds manually when they run out.