cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
admin85
First-timer (legacy)
All of my global shipping is via UPS WorldWide Economy. Please support this class of service!!!
24 Comments
robert5
First-timer (legacy)
With the UK recently leaving the EU, all parcels now entering the EU are subject to a surcharge of £5 with UPS express and UPS standard services. UPS Economy does NOT have this surcharge added to it's pricing. It's absolutely vital that we are now offered UPS Economy on Shipstation! It will also generate more labels for Shipstation and thus more money! Come on Shipstation. Please offer this service. From what my UPS account manager tells me, the service is already there in the API integration, its just a case of accepting the additional service codes, no other development is needed....
oliver
First-timer (legacy)
Hear hear Robert, we need WW Economy more than ever since Brexit!
ian_i_renton
First-timer (legacy)
It's impacting our business profits not having this service on there, I cannot stay with shipstation without this service
info209
First-timer (legacy)
Worldwide Economy service, PLEASE ADD THIS SERVICE ASAP
shop3
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, I was told by UPS that the integration would already work, UPS has already instructions how to set it up. After seeing it not working for a few days,I even deleted the UPS account on shipstation and set it up again. No success. Then I contacted both customer supports, UPS still confirmed that it works. Shipstation first via email with no result, then via chat with immediate escalation to their senior support. After four days, I just got the reply: "Currently, UPS Worldwide Economy is not available in ShipStation. you should take a look at our feedback forum: http://.. Our product team looks at our forum frequently for new ideas for ShipStation. We’ve had a lot of success with user feedback turning into features." I see so many asking for it, since June 2020 already. Why has UPS told me that it works? This is frustrating. Did anybody already researched for shipstation alternatives that have UPS Worldwide economy integration working?
katie1
First-timer (legacy)
I was just told today by shipstation that they do not support UPS Worldwide Economy. No movement here so I thought I'd chime in so that they know that lots of us want this ASAP! Thank you
robert5
First-timer (legacy)
Guys if you want all the benefits of Shipstation WITH ups worldwide economy as well then go to www.starshipit.com they are all setup and ready for UPS economy, royal mail and many more couriers all with lovely integrations for etsy, ebay etc. Shipstation are a US based company and DO NOT listen to customer requests like this which they have proved time and time again....
Status changed to: Under Review
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

Status changed to: Investigating
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

Thanks everyone for posting this to our ideas forum!

I've done some research internally on UPS Worldwide Economy and it is a service class we would very much like to add. In fact, some foundational work has already been done so we can implement it in the future. But this service is not included in our current UPS partner contract and because WW Economy is a container class (rather than individual parcels), there is some platform work that needs to happen before we can add it in ShipStation. There are other container class initiatives we're looking at as well, so this platform work will be beneficial for several integrations, not just UPS. 

There is no ETA for implementing this right now since other projects are currently on the immediate roadmap. We'll update this thread in the future when we have more details. In the meantime, we'd still like to hear from other ShipStation users that would like to see UPS WW Economy services in ShipStation. 

HappyParcel_Inc
New Contributor

This is hanging there since 2020 and still no development? Unfortunate.