cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Copies of Every Label

AJL
First-timer

I tried to print three labels today, Shipstation is putting 5 copies of every label into the print queue. This is a waste of supplies and my time. I can see that another customer is having the same problem but their post was locked in the forums. Is there a fix to this? Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling Shipstation Connect twice, restarting my computer, using a different browser & using a different computer. I printed labels off of two other platforms and no multiples were produced so this is a Shipstation only problem. 

4 REPLIES 4

Duomo20
First-timer

The same thing is happening to me as well. Ours is printing 4 copies of everything. I've tried uninstalling and re installing shipsation connect, but it did not solve the issue. 

DG
First-timer

Ours is printing 2 copies of every label - not sure what is going on.

alfissimo
First-timer

I had similar issue. Except mine would print until the roll was done. I had to unplug the printer. Close everything and restart. Did not clear up right away but eventually did after I shut down everything restarted etc... Waste of time and labels. 

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello amazing community members, 

I can see that we are seeing an influx of this occuring. I would strongly recommend that everyone who has posted here also reports this to support via chat or email at support@shipstation.com. Remember that this is the way we keep track of potential emerging issues and evaluate its impact so we can prioritize solutions. 

I will also be forwarding this feedback but it is very important that everyone reports this via support as well. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager