cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

"order count" variable not working, or not mapped from custom fields. (2 Min Loom Video Below)

contact76
Occasional Contributor

https://www.loom.com/share/5e31c96d56b044679c60b5591b390244?sid=7196b1d7-3d8e-47e4-b917-41cad5bd12c5

Video shows what I've tried and what I've been doing manually and will be a lot easier/faster to digest at 2x than reading this below.

I want to have the shopify variable "order count" show up on the bottom of the label when I print it. I really just want to know if its a first time customer or not, without having to click to look at the customer or type that into the custom field on the label. I've made a video of what I've done so far, using the help and other comments, but its not working and I don't know what its doing. It looks like it should work, but it doesn't, which is more frustrating than not having the option at all. I have zapier zaps using this same variable "order count" that works fine with Slack and other APIs.

2 REPLIES 2

contact76
Occasional Contributor

Sorry, it's actually closer to 5 minutes... so 2 min video at 2.5x speed? Bait and switch...

roycehutain
First-timer

I had the same problem.  I went to the shipstation app in shopify and saw it needed to be updated.  That fixed it for me.