This round of Release Notes features improvements to the ShipStation UI as well as several bug fixes for store and international carrier integrations.
- Filter Orders drop-down in the Action Menu: We have adjusted the size of the drop-down for Order Actions filters in the Action Menu. All languages will now display correctly, as they appear in a drop-down menu, rather than side-to-side buttons. This is helpful for longer languages, like German.
- Insight pages - All pages translate: Now you can view any page on the Insights tab (Overview, Operations, Customer Engagement, Sales Trends, Customer Overview, or Product Highlights) in your preferred language, be that English, Spanish, French, and German.
- ShipStation Connect - Other Users’ Devices: You can now see any instance of ShipStation Connect installed by other users in your ShipStation account. This ability is especially helpful for big businesses that need to have an overview of their operation. To see all added User Workstations on the ShipStation Connect settings page, go to Settings > Printing > ShipStation Connect.
- Amazon Buy Shipping: Amazon has updated its terms and conditions, requiring users to accept the changes. ShipStation will display a link to accept the new terms and conditions if you try to create a label without accepting the new terms.
- FedEx - International Connect Plus® service (DE): ShipStation now supports FedEx International Connect Plus® service as a shipping option for FedEx account holders in Germany.
- Yodel - XPECT MINI 24 NON POD (UK): Merchants in the UK can now use Yodel’s XPECT MINI 24 NON POD service with ShipStation.
- UPS from ShipStation- Address validation on account creation: We will now apply the suggested address from UPS if their Address Validation returns an error when you create a new UPS from ShipStation account. UPS has very strict address requirements, and some merchants could not successfully create their UPS from ShipStation account due to address validation errors.
- DHL Express - DHL Economy Select (DE): ShipStation now supports DHL Economy Select for merchants who ship with DHL Express in Germany.
- BackMarket: We have updated our integration with BackMarket and moved all users to their new version.
- Automation: We updated all automations so they will apply to orders that originally were imported as Awaiting Payment status then updated to Marked as Paid status.
- Order Grid Filters: We updated the Assignee drop-down so it now sorts in numerical order first, then alphabetical order, instead of sorting randomly.
- UPS: We addressed an issue so you can now create labels for UPS Ground Saver again. Previously, this service option was not processing tracking and shipment information correctly.
- FedEx UK: We restored the Region Economy Service for FedEx that was missing from the drop-down menu.
- Loomis Express: We fixed an issue so the table borders on printed labels will now format correctly.
- Purolator (CA): We made corrections to our Purolator integration so it will show label charges in CAD currency instead of USD.
- Amazon Buy Shipping:
- We resolved an issue so that you can now reconnect an Amazon Buy Shipping account if you previously deactivated it.
- We corrected a problem so now you can get Amazon Buy Shipping rates without triggering the error message Developer is blocked from making calls for the MWS section MerchantFulfillment as part of MWS Deprecation process.
- UPS ShipStation Carrier Services (SCS) -
- Order Date error after 5PM PST: We have fixed an issue so now when you create UPS SCS labels beyond cutoff time, the label ShipDate will have today’s ShipDate or adjust to a future date. Previously, if you tried to generate a UPS SCS label after 5PM PST (7PM CST), you got an error: The ShipDate Specified must be today or in the future.
- Paperless Invoice: We have fixed a bug so that you can now successfully agree to the new terms and conditions (T&Cs) and enable paperless invoicing on your UPS SCS account. Previously when merchants accepted T&Cs, the UI showed it was successful, but the carrier setting was not visible.
- StarTrack - Manifest shipments: We have updated processes with StarTrack so you can now manifest shipments without timeout errors and having to retry multiple times.
- BigCommerce Germany - Tracking Link for Evri / Hermes: BigCommerce will now include the tracking link for orders shipped with Hermes DE, UK and US. Previously, some merchants saw that the tracking link was not included in the shipment notifications.
- Chronopost - CAPI Label requests: We have fixed a bug so that Chronopost CAPI label requests are now correctly formatted for the Shop2Shop service when you provide a relay point ID in the API call.
- Wix - Rate display to Checkout: We fixed an issue so that ShipStation will now correctly display rates to Wix’s Checkout.
- BigCommerce - Partial Refund: We fixed a bug so now the partial refund will process and only remove a quantity of items from an order. Previously, it would remove an entire line item from an order when issuing a partial refund.
- eBay - Marketplace Notifications error: Marketplace notifications will now update eBay successfully when your order ships in ShipStation. Previously, eBay marketplace notifications were failing because of an error that showed a ShipDate Showing as being one day prior to the actual ShipDate: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- Oxatis - Order import error: We resolved an issue so that Oxatis stores in France will now be able to import orders successfully. Previously, French merchants saw this 500 error at order import: An error occurred attempting to update orders: We encountered an error communicating with Oxatis. Please attempt to refresh the store in a few minutes. (500).
- xentral - Import & Display Weights (DE): We have corrected an issue so weights will now import and display correctly in the Order Details pop-up for xentral orders.
- Bluepark - VAT + Order Details (UK): We have corrected a problem so the Tax field now shows a value of £0 since the VAT is already included in the product cost. Previously, the VAT tax was being added to the order details Total for Bluepark orders, despite it already being included in the total cost.
- OpenCart - Québec Orders Missing State on Import: OpenCart orders with a Ship To address in Québec will now import with the state Québec set automatically. Previously, an accent aigu over the é in the order feed caused the state/province field to be left empty on order import.