cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Amazon Buy Shipping UPS Ground Saver Service still not added Months later

pilly
Occasional Contributor

Amazon buy shipping is likely the most used carrier integration on the ShipStation platform. UPS Ground saver is the cheapest service provided by amazon buy shipping and was added all the way back on May 8th 2024. It is now August. It is ridiculous that it isn't available in ShipStation still. When contacting ShipStation I was given no other reason than that it is "Confidential". It is as simple as adding a new service to the existing configuration. Seems shady that it is "Confidential" and I suspect that it hasnt been added to direct more traffic to ShipStations own UPS Ground Saver Service.

Add the service.

2 REPLIES 2

pweisberg
Occasional Contributor

Worse yet, SS appears to have no ability to automate Amazon Buy Shipping into their platform. Automation will not work. Meanwhile, with Amazon's new OTTD (Delivery) policy, we are forced to basically use Buy Shipping. Any idea out there would be most appreciated ..

cs26
Occasional Contributor

One of the reps flat out told me that they are doing it on purpose, they want us to use their own ups ground saver. pure garbage management this capmany have, and I am writing this in their forum, but they do not care, they piss on their customers, after they took over the market,