cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Buy Shipping and Shipstation

carter_mack
New Contributor

I noticed that Amazon Buy Shipping is now available in Shipstation (finally!!) but it doesn’t seem to work. When searching for carrier rates using Buy Shipping, I get an error back that says “One or more providers reported an error. Phone_number must be a string (validation).” Has anyone else seen this error and know of the fix?

I love Amazon Buy Shipping because the carrier prices that Amazon provides are the lowest available and it also protects my seller account from refunds and chargebacks, so it should pay for itself despite the $0.20 fee that Shipstation charges. Does anyone else have an opinion on using Amazon Buy Shipping with Shipstation? 

6 REPLIES 6

Hey there @carter_mack

Thanks for joining us here in the community! 

I am not familiar with the specifics around that error message directly. 

I would recommend reaching out to our support department for further investigation, if one of our other wonderful community members doesn't provide some insight.

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

kayla-zk
Contributor

I'd bet that error message is invalid. The Buy Shipping hasn't been working really for me since last week and does not show any services period when opening the rate calculator. Just a lot of issues in general lately, and this one is pretty critical. The error I get in the rate calculator is this, but it is false. All package types are enabled in our settings / not hidden.

kaylazk_0-1657639156203.png

Hey there @kayla-zk

I reached out for some clarification about the behavior you are seeing! 

As it turns out, ABS rates are only available when in an amazon order directly, via the sidebar section. 

I hope this helps! 🙂 

@Moderator-Davis  Hi! Yes, this I do know...  That is what my screenshot was of. I was on an Amazon order in the order list when I captured that example. This has been an issue for me since late last week.

@kayla-zk

I understand, thank you for that clarification.

I'll be reaching out to you soon with some details!

Vahidsediqi_
Occasional Contributor

I have good news for Amazon Custom sellers. now you can import your text-based customized  data from Amazon custom to shipstatsion use SellerActions : Start now for free