cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not connect Fedex Acct - Invalid Billing Address

Pablo396
New Contributor

I keep getting the above error and it changes the country to United Kingdom?

8 REPLIES 8

Hello there Pablo396! 

Thanks for taking the time to join the community! We are thrilled to have you with us.

When getting this type of error message, it is best to first double check the billing address as it is listed directly from the FedEx website when logged into this account. 

If this has already been what's attempted, it would be my recommendation to reach out to the Support Team directly so they can troubleshoot that specific account connection with you in more detail. 

I hope this helps! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

hi Davis,

I confirmed with Fedex that address entered exactly matches what they have.  I have also reached out to support team and they said it is a Fedex issue.    

question.  do we need a special fedex account to link up with shipstation?  fedex mentioned something about maybe needing production credentials?  

noticed the country code keeps autofilling to United Kingdom?  won't let me change.

Hello again! 

Thanks for following up with that information! This is something I want to check in a bit more detail, and for privacy will reach out to you in a DM so we can work together on this. Be on the look out for my DM soon 🙂 

After we have a more defined answer for whats going on, we can update this post so that others know how to get around this trouble should it arise. 

TBMKE
New Contributor

I am having the same issue... Can someone tell me how this was resolved?   
I have checked the billing address.  It is correct.  
Not sure how to fix this.

Thanks

corgan68
First-timer

Also having this issue.  Why has this still not been addressed for a major carrier like FedEx?

corgan68
First-timer

For anyone reading this since it has never been addressed after all this time.  There are two connections for Fedex.  One is UK, one is US.   Neither are labeled (unless you hover)

Hello there @corgan68

Thanks for joining us here in the community! 🙂 

If you are still experiencing this "Invalid Billing Address", I would first recommend confirming the address provided directly to that FedEx account. After this confirmation, come back to ShipStation to confirm the entry for connection is the exact same. As a heads up, we see is that sometimes differences as small as "Street" vs "St." can cause this error message. 

If you have done this, and continue to see this message, please reach out to our support team with your FedEx account information and billing address so we can investigate with you.