cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: Purchase failed. Account exception Exception with code 0x00560102; module 86

SarahATX

Original post by user Jennifer Tran

Please Help!! When I try to add funds into my account this error message keeps popping up and I am unable to add funds.

"Purchase failed. Account exception Exception with code 0x00560102; module 86, category 1, item 2"

Checked all the credit card info and it was correct. I even tried using a different card!

1 REPLY 1

SarahATX

Original reply from user Kirstin Gent

Exact same error message, and I can't add needed funds. 

I contacted ShipStation, who said I need to contact Stamps.com about the issue because it is related to a billing or account issue, possibly that my Stamps account has had a hold placed on it. They gave me a customer service number for Stamps. I called to my account, they told me that there was a hold placed on my account for security reasons. He said it is common that new accounts can sometimes be blocked from making purchases for security reasons.

This is understandable in my situation, considering the purchase I tried to make was for postage totaling well over $700. HOWEVER - I was put through to one of the security staff members who verified my identity and card information, and now I am all clear to print my labels as needed!