cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal - purchased a First Class label through Shipstation - label has no tracking barcode

Anonymous
Not applicable

I received a Paypal payment for an item I sold, and I bought a USPS First Class label through Shipstation.

The First Class shipping label doesn't have a barcode and I was unable to have it scanned at the post office.

I am also unable to void the shipping label,because when I click on void, nothing happens, and the label doesn't show as voided.

So as of now, I have been charged for a USPS First class shipping label that came with no barcode, so it can't be scanned at my local post office, and I can't seem to get a refund for the shipping label. Am I going to be charged for a USPS First Class shipping label that didn't come with a barcode?

I would like to have this resolved somehow. Can someone assist me?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
What is more strange is that when I click on the shipping summary, the tracking number section is blank, yet the Delivery Status shows as "in Transit". See below:

Ship Date
July 27, 2022
Tracking Number

Delivery Status
In Transit
Total Shipping Cost
$4.08
Postage Cost
$4.08
Carrier and Service
USPS - USPS First Class Mail
Delivery Confirmation
None
Label ID
se-191246781

Anonymous
Not applicable

I disputed the label charge through paypal as "product not as described". Shipstation support told me the most ridiculous answer. They told me to buy a new label. I'm sorry, this does not fix the problem with my first label.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Never got an official resolution to my problem. THis forum sucks.

Hello there! 

Apologies that we were unable to get to this post sooner. I see that you were able to get assistance from the support team, and I have sent over a DM to you as well 🙂 

I hope you're having a great day! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!