cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is globalpost a scam?

octoaquatics
Occasional Contributor

instead of helping me opt out of the program, shipstation is giving me a hard time. i had emailed a request to opt out and i received several replies from “veronica” that made no sense. 

1. she stated if the service is turned off in my dashboard, it means i’m not using the program. wrong. their own website even confirms this is wrong. 

2. i reply stating she is wrong and she replies with a link to their website, that states we have to send an email to opt out. she obviously didn’t even read it for herself. 

3. she states even if we select usps first class international, we will automatically receive a globalpost label. ugh!!!!!

4. i reply once again - i want to opt out. she again copies and pastes the link to their website. 

i feel like i'm being held hostage at this point. 

4 REPLIES 4

sales436
Contributor

The only benefit sticking with Global Post is being able to ship merchandise in a "large envelope or flat" which usually saves about 5 dollars, but it is not covered by any insurance.
We have had global post enabled for over 4+ years, and haven't run into too many issues with them if you are wondering.

Keep pushing support though, they can definitely disable global post for you, there have been other posts in the past showing that shipstation support is not very knowledgeable at how to get it done. 

octoaquatics
Occasional Contributor

a lot of others and myself have experience many delayed or missing packages while using this service. 

Hello @octoaquatics!

Thank you for your post! I’m sorry to hear about the issues you’ve encountered. I checked with support, and they responded yesterday afternoon with an email confirming that GAP labels have been disabled.

If you encounter any other issues, please feel free to reach out!

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

octoaquatics
Occasional Contributor

yes finally.