cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I know when ShipStation will be proactive and start adding these stores to the integration list?

siteemails55
New Contributor

Hi there, it looks like ShipStation is missing Amazon store countries like Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, and Poland from its integration list. I was wondering if ShipStation plans to add these stores soon? If not, I might have to start looking for another platform that can handle all these integrations in one place. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

VHal
First-timer

I absolutely agree, it seems remiss not to include all Amazon selling platforms. When will these be added?

apiconsta
Occasional Contributor

Hi @siteemails55 @VHal 
Hope you are doing well!

Definitely agree with you, having the connection for all possible marketplaces can be a huge help for Amazon users. I can help you with this as my team has the expertise on Amazon Seller as well as vendor central for different marketplaces, please let us know if we can discuss this.
We are reachable here - help@constacloud.in

Thanks

apiconsta
Occasional Contributor

Hi @siteemails55 @VHal 

You can please check this website, it will surely fulfill your requirements - https://constacloud.com/appconnect/shipstastaion-amazon-sweden-integration.html

Thanks

ConstacloudHelp
Occasional Contributor