cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate orders when importing from Amazon/ebay while using Oxatis

SarahATX

Original post from user Scott Hunter

We import our Amazon & eBay orders directly from the marketplace, but the orders still come in to our stock control back office in Oxatis, so this creates a duplicate order from each store.

Currently we have an automation set to Don't Import Order for the ones from Oxatis Store (our website) and source=Amazon/eBay but we have to manually set these as shipped in Oxatis, even although the Amazon/eBay notify marketplace is working prefectly.I've tried setting up an automation to import the duplicate order from Oxatis, tagging them accordingly, and setting a view up to hide these duplicates. After processing the order I had planned to compare the direct and duplicate orders above each other, sorted by Shipping Recipient, but I can't do this efficiently/easily as one order is shipped and the other still awaiting shipment.

I've managed to use advanced search to show all shipped/awaiting and all relevant tags, but that is a pain - has anyone else got a working solution? (or am I missing something?)

thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

SarahATX

Hello Scott, 

Thank you for your post and for being a member of our community. 

So to do what you are asking- have a view with all orders with a specific tag in different statuses- there would need to be an order status filter option. Since this does not exist, using advanced search is going to be the best option for comparing your direct and duplicate orders while they are in different statues. 

Are you just looking to compare these orders or is there something else you are attempting to accomplish? If so, comment and let us know and the community might be able to provide you with some alternate solutions or workflows that might help you out. 

Please let us know either way.

Original reply from user Scott Hunter

We need to be able to mark our Amazon orders within Oxatis orders as Shipped, the compare was just a workaround so we could see what has and hasn't shipped in ShipStation directly, an option within the rules would help us here. Something similar to the existing "don't import these orders" that would actually look at the Amazon order number within the Oxatis order, check the Amazon direct order within SS to see if it's shipped or awaiting shipment, then if it realises it has shipped this order, mark as "order shipped in SS" within our Oxatis back office.

Sorry, not easy to explain how the link works. Basically SS imports the Amazon orders direct from Amazon, then Oxatis downloads the orders from Amazon (and updates stock) and currently we ignore the duplicate orders from importing from Oxatis to SS.

Confused yet?