Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Etsy is not connecting

irrel22
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

For a few days my Etsy store has not been connecting. I get this error:

An error occurred attempting to update orders: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.An error occurred attempting to update orders: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.

When I go to modify store connection and try to to edit marketplace connection nothing happens, it just reloads. Same thing happens in Chrome and Firefox so... how to fix it?

2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @irrel22

We definitely want to help you get your Etsy store back up and running! 

My first recommendation would be to reconfigure the store connection. I see you mentioned taking this step already but hitting the same error message. With that in mind, please review this article from our knowledge base about Etsy, including reconfiguration instructions! 

I hope this helps 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

irrel22
Occasional Contributor

When I try to "Edit Marketplace connection" it shows me the screen that says:

"Follow the steps to get connected: 1.Click Connect to sign into Etsy with your Etsy email address and password.
2.On the next page, click Authorize to grant Shipstation authorization to retrieve your order information."

But when I click connect it just reloads the page. I've gotten to the "Authorize" step a couple of times but after I click that nothing changes.