cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fulfilled Orders Still Awaiting Shipment

mackerman
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

We have a batch of recent orders that we fulfilled in Shopify but are still listed as "awaiting shipment" in ShipStation.

We integrated our ShipStation and Shopify accounts before these orders were received. 

The orders were all captured and fulfilled in Shopify between 11/9/21 - 11/20/21. They are all marked in Shopify as "archived" and "fulfilled" but still listed as "awaiting shipment" in ShipStation. 

I've read through the relevant material on here I could find but can't find a solution.

Please help.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Howdy @mackerman,

Thank you for posting in the community! 

Orders that are in the "archived" status in Shopify, will not flow to ShipStation. Your option there is to either manually mark those orders as shipped in ShipStation, or remove the "archived" status in Shopify so that the fulfillment update can reach back to ShipStation. 

If you are running into troubles with either of these processes, please reach out to our support team for assistance!

I hope this helps 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Howdy @mackerman,

Thank you for posting in the community! 

Orders that are in the "archived" status in Shopify, will not flow to ShipStation. Your option there is to either manually mark those orders as shipped in ShipStation, or remove the "archived" status in Shopify so that the fulfillment update can reach back to ShipStation. 

If you are running into troubles with either of these processes, please reach out to our support team for assistance!

I hope this helps 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!