cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
info372
First-timer (legacy)
When I hand deliver or the customer picks up and I manually mark it as shipped, it requires me to select a carrier, so can you make a carrier in the drop-down that is "picked up" and does not request a tracking number to be put in and maybe make another carrier that is "hand-delivered" or "self-delivered" and also does not require a tracking number?
114 Comments
orders110
First-timer (legacy)
Adding a Carrier called Customer Pickup Would be amazing. This would take out a number or errors when staff miss the fact that a product should not be shipped.
info303
First-timer (legacy)
Suprised this is still under review. It would really help businesses who provide alternative shipping methods to the "main" carriers and it would reduce workflow times because the workaround is at least 2 manual steps, if not three compared to the "standard" ship methods that can be automatically populated. Hopefully, this will be considered important enough soon since it has been a request here since 2013. Thanks
info549
First-timer (legacy)
Any updates on this?
miguel
First-timer (legacy)
Instead of marking as shipped, can you add a "store pick up" option?
accounting16
First-timer (legacy)
This would be a great option
stevenbjohnson
First-timer (legacy)
It doesn't make any sense that Shipstation would not work with customers to address local delivery and in-store pickup. Having to tag and do workarounds defeats the purpose of integrations and also costs money. I have signed up for a new account under the expectation that Shipstation staff will help me resolve this issue so I don't have to create workarounds for local delivery options and in-store pickups.
dylan_rinaldi
First-timer
We have orders inside of ShipStation that we want to fu-fill without creating a shipping label (for Pickup In-Store). I believe a custom shipping method would allow us to select the "Ship from Location" before it marks it as as shipped. This like a feature ShipStation should be working on because buy online pickup in store is very common and required to survive in Retail. Right now the only way of processing an order for pickup in store is to select the order and "mark as shipped" This completes the sale but doesn't allow us to select the store it get fulfilled from which creates a sales and inventory discrepancy. This is a huge issue for users who are using ShipStation with Shopify Multi-location.
kali_curry
New Contributor
This is an absolute *NEED* for ShipStation if you do any type of Pick-Up and don't want to generate dummy labels. It should function exactly like and other Shipping service (so you can select the Ship From location). With Shopify multi-location, ShipStation not having this as an option basically nullifies automation we could be doing, and causes massive confusion with their proposed solution of generating a dummy label (we have to custom code a bunch of things to make sure the fake tracking number doesn't get to the customer). This seems so simple. There's no shipping integration needed, it's all within ShipStation.
jamie8
First-timer (legacy)
Hard to believe this function is not available yet.
agosselin
First-timer (legacy)
Can't believe it is not online yet..