cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eric11
First-timer (legacy)
Please automatically update all orders at least once per hour. The frequency right now is anywhere from once per week to once per couple days. This isn't nearly enough.
43 Comments
shipping32
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, it seems that you have not yet made this a feature that enables your users to choose how often they are going to have stores automatically update. It seems there are a good amount of users requesting this, and yet you have still not implemented this. It has been 2 years since this was commented on by @ShipStation, and yet nothing has yet been done, even though it is *under review* and it is *on your radar*. When will this become a feature that we can depend on?
support115
First-timer (legacy)
This is one of a handful of things with ShipStation that people have been asking for for years and it seems crazy that it hasn't been implemented. The very slow auto updating has a big and negative impact on business at times. And these are exactly the types of features I don't even want to vote for, because we have limited votes and topics like this stay open for years, so realistically if I vote for it I'll just lose my vote on a topic that will stay open for years with the feature never being implemented. Overall SS is a great product, but boy, a handful of these types of issues and the lack of response to them is extremely disappointing.
honey72800
First-timer (legacy)
I agree this is a major issue with the platform that seems like it should be extremely simple to fix. I can't quite understand why ShipStation would have an algorithm determine refresh periods unless it is computationally expensive to refresh stores, which I don't imagine is the case. I think the refresh period should be a manually set parameter for each store, which seems simple enough to implement. The current algorithm is punitive in the sense that orders fall through the cracks for stores with small sales volume which further decreases sales volume. The last thing we want from our shipping platform is a source of negative feedback on business!
eric7
First-timer (legacy)
We had an order that wasn't imported in Shipstation and we were basically told tough luck. The order came in at 7:32 PM, after we are closed for the day. Because automatic refreshes are done at arbitrary intervals and only import orders from the same day apparently, this order just wasn't imported. Shipstation can't tell you when automated updateds they are done, you can't request them to be done more often or at an interval, and you have no control over it. You'll be told "We recommend performing frequent manual refreshes" to affect the algorithm, but you are given no guidance as to what this means. Are we supposed to set a timer every 5 minutes to manually refresh? Am I forced to stay up until just before midnight every night, and manually refresh my orders to ensure all orders from that day import? This thread is 4 years old with 120 votes, yet nothing is done about such a simple issue to correct. I'll be searching for a replacement to ShipStation.
billy2
First-timer (legacy)
Looks like no one have bothered doing something on this request. I can't believe they are not doing anything on this and a lot of customers are looking to have this feature.
anil
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on adding this feature in ShipStation? If not, how many votes you guys needed to consider this?
joe_cooper
First-timer (legacy)
I created an application to refresh stores every 5 minutes. It's possible to do this with their API if you have someone that can code it for you. Or if there is enough interest, I may be able to throw something together for others to use. https://www.shipstation.com/docs/api/stores/refresh/ Update: I'm creating a web service to perform automatic refreshes. I will update this comment when It is ready.
NickH
New Contributor
Hello everyone! I just completed an app for myself that updates/syncs my stores every few minutes (frequency can be changed). It runs on the cloud and is completely automated. If you're interested in signing up, please contact me at WeddingsByMae@Gmail.com.
orders11
First-timer (legacy)
This needs to be added. I understand that sometimes things are more complicated then what customers think but if this is the case, then there is no excuse for not telling us what the complication is. This needs to be addressed. What is the reason, or when will update interval selection be added????
richard2
First-timer (legacy)
We are being penalized by Amazon for late delivery and the fault entirely rests with Shipstation not updating often enough. Pathetic in this day and age. I'll be looking elsewhere unless this issue is sorted within the next couple of weeks.