cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steverudeart
Occasional Contributor

COMBINIG ORDERS IN BATCH VIEW - AWAITING SHIPMENT

There's no reason why we shouldn't be able to combine orders while looking at the batch view.  If I have 600 orders awaiting shipment and I have a batch with 50 orders that need combining I should be able to do it from the batch not sift through awaiting shipment.

BUG WITH BATCH CAUSING ERROR -
IF YOU HAVE A BATCH THEN COMBINE ORDERS IT SHOWS WRONG ORDER COUNT

Example: I created a batch with 6 orders.  After I combine them I have (technically) 3 orders.  The batch shows 6 orders.  When I go to print labels I get an error that no carrier is selected for 3 labels and I get the red error and option to retry failed labels.  

The only way I've found to get around this is to undo the batch then redo it after the labels are combined.  There is no error when I do this.

UNABLE TO EXPORT BATCH SHIPPED OPTIONS

If I go into the Shipments tab and click on the individual labels then I am able to export the tracking information.

If I go into the Shipments tab and click on Batches / Processed and try and export I get the open order options (i.e., no option to export tracking information). 

ALL NORMAL FUCTIONS PLEASE

Anything I do from the Orders tab I should be able to do from my open batches.  Likewise, anything I do from the Shipments tab I should be able to do from my processed batches.

1 Comment
CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @steverudeart!

Thank you for sharing such detailed information and for your suggestion. We've forwarded it to our development team for review. While we can't guarantee when these features will be implemented, we've ensured the right team understands your request.

Happy Shipping!

-Cara