cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Miessence
New Contributor
I use a number of batches to run my day.  I use them to sort the orders and keep those that are waiting on stock separate from those that can be shipped.

What I have found is when I create a new batch the new batch shoots to the top of the list of batches and I am not able to rearrange or sort the batches in any way.

I'd like to be able to keep the batches in a particular order with the most commonly used batches at the top.

It would be wonderful if this was a feature within ShipStation.  Whether it is simply sorting alphabetically or custom drag-and-drop sorting.

Thank you for considering adding this to a future ShipStation upgrade.
1 Comment
ShannonLee
First-timer

I agree with this.  Why can't we filter by batch names?  I work for a boutique that does alot of presales that take 8-10 weeks.  I organize them by batches as the orders are made but when the presale closes i dont add any more orders for several weeks, so that batch gets shoved way down below all of the newer batches (which could be hundreds by that time).  How can we filter orders by batch or at least search by batch name to pull it up?