cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nathanael
First-timer (legacy)
Branded tracking page is awesome, I'd like to propose that devs expand to include the big 4 (FedEx UPS DHL & USPS) on Mark as Shipped orders.
16 Comments
stefan4
First-timer (legacy)
It would be great if this feature was available for fulfilments also - not just active shipments.
ryan_taber1
First-timer (legacy)
I too would love to see branded tracking expanded to Mark as Shipped orders, and orders shipped through Fulfillment partners such as FBA.
otgetp
First-timer (legacy)
Enable branded tracking page in orders updated using the "Mark as Shipped..." option. Even if we do not create labels using your system, we still want to be able to use branded tracking pages. Thanks.
mikelakritz
First-timer (legacy)
YES! to this request. We also manually mark orders as shipped and this does not let us use the branded tracking page even though we have our account setup to do so. It defaults to the carrier tracking page link in the 'shipped' confirmation email. Since all the info is there, it seems like this should be an easy option to allow so hopefully the dev team can make this happen as there are lots of SS customers who would like to see this feature enabled for any and all orders, no matter how they are marked as shipped.
dumellarah
First-timer (legacy)
FBA Branded Tracking not functional. Currently my customers receive only the UPS link as the default tracking page. I think it is important to have this brand tracking integration within all tracking fulfillments. This goes back to the main purpose of brand building identity that Shipststion promotes. I would like to see this implemented for FBA orders. I don't want my customers going to a logistics carrier page after the purchase more than my own, Please assist!
webservices2
First-timer (legacy)
It's very unfortunately that our customers have several different tracking experiences based on how their order was shipped. Regardless of the shipment, the order should have a seamless and consistent tracking experience through Shipstation.
orders130
First-timer (legacy)
This would ensure a consistent user experience for customers for each shipment and the map is something that none of the carriers offer on their basic tracking pages.
Shipping55
Occasional Contributor
This would be ideal as we do a lot of drop shipments. We get the shipment notifications from our vendors but would utilize this to in return send shipping notifications to the customers so they still see the notifications from us. Typically they do not get the shipment email from the drop ship partners.
Shipping55
Occasional Contributor
This would seem like an easy thing to add for sure.
kori
First-timer (legacy)
Please allow users who mark orders as shipped to use the branded tracking page feature. This is so important as drop shipping becomes more popular.