cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
support317
First-timer (legacy)
Auto combine feature for multi orders when they have the same shipping address.
159 Comments
joel14
First-timer (legacy)
Groupon requires multiple orders with the same ship to be combined, if they aren't you get a hefty chargeback per order, I use the combine orders everyday, on days when i have a lot of orders and i have to conbine 50-100 orders it can literally take me an hour to go through every order which is unacceptable, the best way to implement it is have an option of setting up auto combine by market place or order source, so i have the option of setting up that when an order comes in from Groupon it automatically combines it. at the very least if it can't be done that way i should have a Bulk combine option so if i select 50 orders and hit combine, all orders with the same ship to address should be combined with one click.
shipping48
First-timer (legacy)
If orders are combined with this automatic feature, the automation rules should be re-applied to the order. We have rules that treat multi-line orders differently than single-item orders.
franco
First-timer (legacy)
I combine orders on the Groupon platform for at least 15-20 orders a day. On a busy Monday with orders from the weekend I have to combine 100+ orders which kills alot of time. You have to click on the alerts, click on each name to view the multiple orders, and then you can combine. If you don't, Groupon hands you a chargeback because you sent out two shipments to the same person. Auto-combing would greatly improve our efficiency.
greg22
First-timer (legacy)
I combine orders every day of the week and Saturdays. Literally Mondays take me over an hour due to volume and its at least 30 mins on the slowest day.
info728
First-timer (legacy)
Please have this option available before the holidays. Groupon fines us for not combining orders. If we can add a bit more detail into the view alert grid it would be perfect. Just adding the store the order came from, along with a "combine all" button next to the "dismiss all" button is all we really need. This way we can highlight all orders from specific stores and click "combine all" instead of having to go into each way automatically. As other have stated, it takes us hours sometimes to go through and manually combine each and every order individually. Please impliment before the holidays.
Alan9
First-timer (legacy)
A must!
EBSTRADING
First-timer (legacy)
please understand that we getting each & evreyday "Non-Compliance Chargeback Recovery Issued" its costing us lots of money Please implement before the holidays
jmfarber
First-timer (legacy)
'@Admin - Any update on this? We need more information on this.
joel14
First-timer (legacy)
We combine orders every Day when orders come in from groupon, NO there is no instance where we do not want to combine, this is mandated by Groupon and is not optional, and again this is CRITICAL, iv'e been hit with thousands of dollars in charge backs by groupon for not combining orders.
karter
First-timer (legacy)
We have to manually combine orders everyday mainly due to the same customer placing separate orders on the same day. On some occasions, we ship the orders out separately but we still refund the customer the additional shipping cost upon request as we recognize it is our responsibility as a company to recognize these shipments and go above and beyond for our customers