cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh42
First-timer (legacy)
Love the branded returns page, however we'd like to have the option to customize more to our liking. 1. Allow us to modify and change reasons for return 2. When reason of return is "Other" have a notes field for customer to enter details of return 3. Ability to disable certain products from being allowed to be returned
72 Comments
lisa16
First-timer (legacy)
It would also be helpful if the portal could be used to inform the customer of the return/exchange policy as well as process a return/exchange with the option of making the customer cover the shipping costs based on the return reason. For example- If an item is received damaged, a prepaid return label is created. But if a customer changes their mind, they are instructed on how to return the item, but they must provide a shipping label.
alex22
First-timer (legacy)
Right now most of my returns are due to sizing issues, but I am stuck picking from a pre-defined list of return statuses/reasons. Please make it possible to create your own custom return reasons.
anna7
First-timer (legacy)
Would LOVE it if this could be changed so we could use our own return reasons. Some of the return reasons simply don't apply to our business and not all companies do exchanges. If you would consider updating this we would appreciate it
jamie10
First-timer (legacy)
Love that this has a few votes! We were really wanting to use the Branded Returns, but we deal with first class and priority mail packages and need to adjust the messaging to tell customers to ship it back in just an envelope instead of the USPS Priority Box. Right now, the four steps are too generic to help explain our return process. Also, if someone wants to exchange, it would speed it up if they could say what they are looking to exchange!
chris82
First-timer (legacy)
Co-signed! We should be allowed to have full editing control of the Return Reasons so we can ensure the reasons in the drop-down menu are relevant and mirror the store’s return policy.
kendra1
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed! It would be really really great if we could edit/customize our own reasons for return. They're too general right now and therefore ineffective for reporting.
zac1
First-timer (legacy)
I'm new to ship station and the branded return page. Be able to customize the "return reason" field would be awesome. Also having a field on the front end for a customer to leave notes would be great
Soren
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, ShipStation should definitely allow customizing the RMA reasons fields. Our business needs and expects this for all the same reasons any business would. A bad fit makes everyone look bad.
contact22
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, please! I'd really like to be able to customize the return reasons and to have a notes field for exchanges.
contact22
First-timer (legacy)
Admin, there is no notes field currently in the returns portal. Only in the admin returns area.