cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james35
First-timer (legacy)
We want the FROM address set to our domain so that 'via Shipstation.com' does not appear on gmail. We also want to include your spf/senderId records in our spf/senderId records, have the email signed with our DKIM key and have the links use our subdomain instead of email.shipstation.com. Here's how this works on a few of the major ESPs: http://login.mg2mail.com/help/Content/Listrak_Manual/Branding%20Settings.htm https://mandrill.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205582387-How-to-Set-up-Sending-Domains https://sendgrid.com/docs/Glossary/email_authentication.html This will significantly improve deliverability and professional appearance. Best Regards, James Fredley VP of Marketing Technology FilterEasy
159 Comments
rich2
Occasional Contributor
A flaw with everything coming from ShipStation is that we are all on the hook if an email provider decides some emails are spam. The entire domain being blacklisted means none of us can get emails into the inbox of our customers. It could happen. Occurs with enough other services we used where someone before us got the domain blacklisted.
sales342
First-timer (legacy)
I tested ShipStations email deliverability using www.mail-tester.com and our emails are coming in at a 4.4/10 score. Our email deliverability is severely impacted by this poor rating and, as other commenters in this thread have pointed out, other web applications offer SPF configuration. Hopefully SS will add this feature soon.
info490
First-timer (legacy)
This continues to impact deliverability. AOL and other servers have begun throttling ShipStation IPs, resulting in undelivered emails. "Destination deferred - Email was deferred due to the following reason(s): [IPs were throttled by recipient server] (attempt #12)"
dropzoneshippin
First-timer (legacy)
many emails ending up in spam, pls add SPF/DKIM support, the basics, common!
mhalpin
First-timer (legacy)
This has been a long standing issue and I don't understand why. It's fairly easy to set up and have all clients post a DMARC record saying that ShipStation is legitimate. It worries me that after 2 years you have not been able to find resources to work on this project...
sales3
Occasional Contributor
We are getting more and more complaints from AOL and Yahoo customers that they don't receive the tracking emails. We really need a solution for better authenticated emails then just adding an SPF record. (SPF we use is include:email.shipstation.com)
jake8
First-timer (legacy)
This is an industry standard feature! Email deliverability is severely impacted without this. Please get this added asap.
eastvanbook
First-timer (legacy)
1 year goes by, anniversary today guys ... update? this is 101 type stuff for SaaS!
kschmitt
First-timer (legacy)
June 26, 2018 Today I rise to join the chorus of voices requesting either a)SPF/DKIM records or b) the ability to send outgoing email from our own email accounts. This weekend we had multiple emails from two different countries use our domain. With threats like that I can't wait for ShipStation. We are rejecting mail that fails our DMARC tests which includes email that is sent by mx.tds.net. For the moment, I'm figuring out a work-around so that our customers aren't left in the dark. How does this "impact my workflow"? It impacts our end-customers and our production team as they will no longer receive any notifications from ShipStation.
benji
First-timer (legacy)
Our company, like so many below, requires this feature to prevent confusion by our customers and reduce spam flagging for our domain. WHEN will DKIM and DMARC capabilities be rolled into Shipstation email servers?