cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
socksupport001
New Contributor

Hello! 

I am a Customer Support and Fulfiller at the company I work at. I spend a lot of time formatting and fulfilling shipments for our online store among other things. I am interested in fully automating making shipping labels. In the sense that I wouldn't even have to open Shipstation. Order comes in, label is created, formatted, and printed all automatically. So far I'm 2/3rds through it. Connections to our online store and with some help from Zapier, label creation is automatic. I've used the automations to format labels based on various conditions to some success. 

Is there a way to have Shipstation print out the label automatically, without having to open the app and hit "Create and Print"? 

Thank you so much!

2 Comments

Hey there @socksupport001

Thanks for joining us here in the community! We are thrilled that you've joined us. 

At this time, ShipStation does not have printing labels via automation available. But with that in mind, I absolutely see why this would be desired! I'll move this over to our ideas section so that other community members can vote on this for potential future implementation. 

socksupport001
New Contributor

Can't wait! Thank you so much!