cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
david83
First-timer (legacy)
Currently, when generating a return label, you can only generate a label for a single package. Many of our orders are sent as multiple packages. If a customer desires to return there entire order, there isn't an easy way to generate multi-package return labels for an existing shipment. We'd really love this functionality.
52 Comments
noopur
First-timer (legacy)
I just made 21 return labels for returning an order with 21 packages. I'm sure there is a way to make this more efficient.
anna6
First-timer (legacy)
It is crazy that we can't do this! If we have not fulfilled the original order but are sending return labels on behalf of the shipper, we should be able to "ship again" like you can on UPS and Fed Ex sites... makes me want to just take my shipment over there to print labels for 6 packages with the same information and weights. I'm currently processing 6 return labels for 6 pillows that all have the same weights and dims; the thought of making 6 different Shipstation labels makes me cringe... there should be a check-box of "ship again" to generate a new tracking info for the same shipment details.
paul26
First-timer (legacy)
This feature is a must! Breaking the return into multiple shipments can cost several hundren dollars more then bundling the return into one label.
matt50
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please add this feature. Most of our shipments are multiple package shipments. Adding the same "ship multiple packages" option that is available for shipping to returns seems like it should be easy to add to your interface and I really do not understand why it isnt already available.
bk
First-timer (legacy)
Any update? Multiple returns, one click, one return shipment bundled. Mirrored functionality to generate a multi package shipment like an outgoing shipment. Just add UPS and Fedex to start. Seems like USPS is the outlier. Throw an error message saying USPS is not supported. I’ll up my bounty to shipstation of $250 for getting this done. Help us...we’re all burning money needlessly for lack of this feature!
jessicai
First-timer (legacy)
I can't believe that this request has been logged SINCE 2013 and has not been addressed!! PLEASE FIX THIS VERY SOON!!! What are you waiting for???? So many of our Orders have Multiple Packages.
b_obrien
First-timer (legacy)
I completely agree, we use Shipstation for printer rentals going out and we arrange collections on behalf of the customer, to have to do this as multiple shipments is totally uneconomical! It is cheaper for us to go out to a separate company to arrange this which is inefficient to say the least... Please could you urgently give feedback on this and if this will be added, this ticket has been open for over 4 years now and I don't see any progress?? Thank you, Ben
b_obrien
First-timer (legacy)
I completely agree, we use Shipstation for printer rentals going out and we arrange collections on behalf of the customer, to have to do this as multiple shipments is totally uneconomical! It is cheaper for us to go out to a separate company to arrange this which is inefficient to say the least... Please could you urgently give feedback on this and if this will be added, this ticket has been open for almost 5 years now and I don't see any progress?? Thank you, Ben
purwatr
First-timer (legacy)
I know this link is old, but we're really still hurting for this ability to create multiple return labels on one product ordered. ShipStation, it seems like it must be a logistical nightmare to code for this correction since you've been dragging your feet on a real solution for 6+ years? How about at least making it a little more intuitive for us. All it takes is a button on the return page labeled properly to help us out a bit? Every time I have a new employee try to figure this out it takes them 30 minutes to an hour to decipher your instructions on how to do it... Maybe even create a quick 60 second "how to" video for your loyal users. Then at least you'd have a place to direct us for directions for the "official" solution... Thanks for listening! Hope to see some improvements soon!!
sam_hansen
First-timer (legacy)
"UNDER REVIEW · ADMIN ShipStation (Product Owner, ShipStation) responded · May 23, 2017 Thanks for your input, everyone! If you’re creating this return yourself from a previously shipped order, you can create however many return labels needed. Once you’ve created the return label (within the shipment detail screen) for the first line item you’ve selected and created the label, you’ll stay in the returns screen in the order detail screen and press the blue + New Return link. This will allow you to create separate return labels for your line items. If this doesn’t work for you please let us know!" This does not work for us. You are missing the point. Creating shipments over and over again costs more than 1 shipment with multiple boxes. We get hit with surcharges. USPS does not do surcharges, but Fedex/UPS/DHL/literally any other shipper will hit you every time with added fees that would only happen once with a multiple box shipment. It amazes me that you haven't consulted anyone that has a contract with the listed carriers. Your solution is not good, it's a workaround that is costing extra. We need a real solution for the actual problem, which is not simply one of convenience.