cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manager6
First-timer (legacy)
First, I would be appreicated your service! I've been downloading "Order-Dara Export" from the order. But I also would be nice if I can see "Currency" there. When I get GBP 54.66 order, I was able to see as USD 54.66. Hope to be added Currency tab for international orders and stores. Thanks.
134 Comments
orders52
First-timer
This has been an ongoing issue since 2013..... I guess you don't value customer feedback and especially when we are talking about the legality of exporting products properly across borders. THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED AS A TOP ISSUE IN YOUR COMPANY. WE ALL REQUIRE THIS FIXED
DeltaMolding
First-timer
This is a HUGE problem for us. Shipstation is showing $5,700 in revenue today, but it might be 5,700 pesos, Euros, Canadian Dollars, or some kind of mix. Shipstation sales reports are entirely useless, and Shipstation lacks the ability to generate complete customs forms. Shipstation really ought to stop advertising many of their features until they can actually work with more than one currency. Please fix this!
reefnet
Occasional Contributor
I posted in this very thread in 2014 and again in 2015 urging ShipStation to correct its lack of control over the currency listed on shipping/customs documents. Look here: http://feedback.shipstation.com/users/56518711-kris-wilk Well, here we are 5+ YEARS later (7 since the thread was created!) and I'd argue that ShipStation has made the situation WORSE, not better. Now some store integrations pass the correct currency for the order list view, etc. BUT shipping documents are STILL listed in the default account currency. So now new users who THINK they have all the correct values may not realize that their shipping docs are completely wrong. And for users like me who enter most shipments manually, nothing has changed whatsoever. As I just mentioned in another post, my company is actively seeking alternatives to ShipStation because of this. Even ones with fewer features and conveniences may win simply because they can present the currency of a purchase correctly throughout the shipping process.
wholesale3
First-timer (legacy)
Our currency is showing as USD value but listed on customs declaration & packing list it says CAD as the currency. This is inaccurate for customs purposes. We want to be able to switch it to USD or CAD (or any other currency) or at least be able to set it one time to USD instead of default to CAD. We need to keep this Canadian Shipstation account to access Canadian couriers but just want to switch our currency in SS to USD.
Quadica
New Contributor
We are upgrading our store to a new e-commerce platform. Part of that upgrade was our intent to allow customers to pay in their local currency. Something now supported by all major e-commerce hosting platforms and payment gateways. However, while testing this function, I discovered that because ShipStation does not correctly support multiple currencies at the order level and does not provide the correct currency designator on shipping/customs documentation, we will not be able to offer this option to our customers. This is 2020, not 2005. Full support for multiple currencies at the order level is a must in today's World. If I could use all of my votes, I would apply them to this one requirement to get it escalated to the top of the development queue.
Dyze_Design
New Contributor
You really really need to implement this. I don't understand how this is not possible yet. We're talking displaying a currency on a document. This is a real problem. Now some customers with payment terms don't want to pay their due bill because it's written CAD (we're Canadian based) instead of USD on the "commercial invoice" and waybill.
Quadica
New Contributor
Has there been any progress at all with completing the implementation of full international currency support? All we really need to change is the currency designator printed at the top right side of the commercial invoice so it is in our store currency. Just changing three characters on one document will solve many problems for us. Please?
nathan1
First-timer (legacy)
Any news on this?
PPE
Occasional Contributor
I am a new user of SS and still under 30-day free trial. The first day I used this system, I suddenly realized that the currency of all my past orders are in CAD, instead of USD (we are a US company). Maybe this is because of I incorrectly chose the region as Canada (?) when I signed up the account, but the currency cannot be switched on my end.
reefnet
Occasional Contributor
Ha, it's been 7+ years so far, so I wouldn't hold my breath for it to be fixed during your 30-day trial. All I need is for my SS-generated paperwork to substitute "USD" where it says "CAD" currently. Literally 3 characters would make all the difference.