cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
lou1
First-timer (legacy)
There should be an add button to add a new notes and after saving it will automatically pre-populate the user who made the note, the date of the net, and the note itself. This way for companies like us over 30+ users, it will be easier to track who made the note and when. As a user coming from ShipWorks, this is a very organized and useful feature to have.
25 Comments
bill20
First-timer (legacy)
AGREED!
chris115
First-timer (legacy)
This would be amazing. I also just switched a large amount of users over from Shipworks and we are all missing this as well. Shipworks had this feature nailed.
dnawh001
First-timer (legacy)
Simply put would like to have notes that are added, removed in internal notes to show up on the activity log. So you can see who modified and added it at what time and date.
spiffingladies
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed! Having to manually enter date and time and name for each note and hope it doesn't accidentally get deleted or modified by another user is a huge pain.
nick10
First-timer (legacy)
Yes! Please update the internal notes feature so that each user has to add their own note and each note gets a time stamp. It would be a vast improvement and save us a lot of headaches.
Lili
First-timer (legacy)
My notes sometimes disappeared since last year. until now this is still not fixed.
info790
First-timer (legacy)
Internal notes are an integral way of communicating between the warehouse/shipping & the office. It's efficient (I get that SS syncs w/ my e-commerce platform -- but SS is WAY more efficient in communicating shipping info.)
tonywoltz
First-timer (legacy)
I noticed that too when adding internal notes using apply bulk action. I had several orders with existing notes and wanted to add an additional note to all of them. when i did, it deleted all the previously entered notes!
michela
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, this is the one area where staff get away with murder. We should be able to have a view of what the customer's process was like from order to delivery. Be great if a nag popped up too. At the moment, users are typing in dates themselves which is a huge pain. I'd like it even better if it was an entire Activity Tracker for each order e.g. not only what notes are made by staff at what date/time but also when tags were applied, when orders were assigned, when orders were put on hold, brought off hold, etc. For me as a manager, if a complaint comes in and I can see the whole timeline for a customer, it makes resolution so much easier. And then the last step would be somehow applying the above to Notes From The Buyer section. Actually, I guess these two sections could be unified in one to a global activity tracker of the order.
michela
First-timer (legacy)
And further to my last comment, it would be great if this Notes/Activity tracker was open to the API so we could post comments to it when other business processes had completed.