cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paul29
New Contributor

Any time I searched my orders by keyword or SKU, it always displayed the results under "Awaiting Shipment".  However, about a week ago, it suddenly changed and now it displays the results under "All Search Results."  That's fine if you are searching specifically by order number, since each one is unique, but when searching by keyword or SKU, it's disruptive to the workflow to have to now click "Awaiting Shipment" when that used to be the default result.  There does not seem to be a setting to make that the default search view either.

4 Comments
CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello, @paul29!

Sorry for my delayed reply. I was looking into this issue to see if there were any releases in the past few weeks that made this change. I didn't see any, so support suggested that you reach out to document this issue for you and further investigate. 

Thanks for reaching out!

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

paul29
New Contributor

Hi Cara,

Thanks for your reply.  I originally did chat with support about this issue, and she suggested I post it here.  Should I reach back out to support about it?

Thanks,
Paul

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello, @paul29!

Yes, please contact support; they can assist with addressing and troubleshooting this change you are currently seeing. 

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

paul29
New Contributor

Will do!  Thank you so much Cara!

Best regards,
Paul