cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SSkeptic
Occasional Contributor

We use tags on orders requiring special handling etc, but once the order has a label made, it moves to Shipments.

Tags are not visible in the Shipments grid and we can't sort by tag in the shipment grid.

How can I search shipments for tags?

Thanks to anyone with insight on this.

10 Comments
Michelle6341
New Contributor

My understanding is you can only search for Tags under the Orders tab.  I think it would be helpful if the Tags can also be shown under the Shipments tab.

JohnN
New Contributor

I agree 1000%!  I need tags desperately in the Shipments section.  We process refunds out of the Received section and want to tag them "Refund Processed" so we can see them plain as day.  Right now, there is no way to see what returns were processed for a refund.  Please add this simple column (like in orders) so we can use it.  

JohnN
New Contributor

Any updates to this?  Seems like a 5-minute fix from a developer since every other column field is there but Tags.

Please add this 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

adamms96
First-timer

steverudeart
Occasional Contributor

Would love to see this integrated.  We also use tags for many things and need to sort by tag again in shipments tab.

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @steverudeart!

Thanks for the great idea! Please keep sharing your thoughts—they help us improve.

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

TeresaB
New Contributor

I need this feature too! We have certain promotions where I need to know the combined shipping cost of anything shipped under that program. I hope they add it. Is there some other way to do it that I am not aware of?

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @TeresaB!

Thank you for your post. Good news! We already have this feature available. On the Orders tab, you can use the Tag dropdown to filter for only the selected tags. If you're looking for shipments specifically, you can find them by using the Shipped section within the Orders tab.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

steverudeart
Occasional Contributor

This actually doesn't help because you can't then EXPORT the shipping information (i.e., tracking, carrier, etc).  If you could then that would work for me.  I do use the Orders tab to find them sometimes, but am constantly frustrated that I can't print all the necessary information.  There really needs to be more export data available on both tabs.

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @steverudeart!

Thank you for your reply! I connected with support again, and they shared a great option for you. You can set up automation to add values to custom fields based on tags and orders. Then, you can export those custom fields to get the same information—as long as the tags are applied through automation, such as other rules or product defaults.

I will also mark this as a feature request for development to review as well! 

Happy Shipping!

-Cara