cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabe
First-timer (legacy)
i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.
124 Comments
Zackarias-313
Occasional Contributor

100% agree. I requested this as well and hope it will be added in the future!

ShawnSingh
Contributor

Hi @gabe and others,

I actually developed a tool that allows you to do this in Shipstation. It's basically a tool that sits on top of your Shipstation and will automatically select the cheapest carrier / package type based on the conditions that you set. 

It's really easy to set up. You can check it out at www.stationplus.co

Let me know if that helps!

Shawn

Shipper6
Occasional Contributor

With current transportation challenges, we need to be able to see the cost of two shipping methods to compare the prices as sometimes the difference is so small that we will choose the more expensive to ensure a quicker delivery. Seeing the approx. delivery dates would be nice as well, but not as crucial.

SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

Hello! 

Thanks to everyone for your patience. We are currently in a user testing and feedback phase for the first iteration of this feature and plan to release it to everyone early in 2022 (hopefully by the end of March). If you are interested in using the beta version, please respond to this thread to indicate so and I'll add you to the next group of users it will be enabled for!

ShawnSingh
Contributor

@SuperMgr-Sarah would love to try it!

SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

@ShawnSingh great! added!

nathan3
New Contributor

Yes, please! Add me.

FabCof
New Contributor

Could you please add us to the next beta tester rollout.

JakeM
Contributor

@SuperMgr-Sarah 

Can you please add us to the beta testing as well?

Thank You!

FabCof
New Contributor

@SuperMgr-Sarah So excited for this! We're really itching to begin testing this incredible feature.