cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabe
First-timer (legacy)
i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.
124 Comments
DailyDrops
New Contributor

This is definitely something we are interested in. Would love to see it before Q4.

To the dev team:

-What is the current roadmap for this implementation?

-When will beta testing be opened

-Has ShipStation began any alpha testing, just trying to gauge how far along you guys are.

SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

Hi @DailyDrops!

This feature is currently in beta and I have added your name to the list of those interested in participating in the beta. I will let you know when your account has been enabled for it (this usually occurs once a week) and then forward you a document with instructions on how to use it and provide feedback.

We were hoping we could release the feature by the end of March, but so far our beta testing has revealed a few areas that need additional consideration based on some specific use cases we've been presented with. At this time I don't have an official release date, but the development on the feature based on the feedback is ongoing.

MattM
Occasional Contributor

Is it possible to get and update on this, and if it is a feature that is being worked on?

DailyDrops
New Contributor

@MattMsee response above from Sarah.

MattM
Occasional Contributor

@SuperMgr-Sarah 

Would it be possible to get added to the beta testing? We would love to try it out and give feedback!

SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

@MattM 

I have added you to the request form! I will DM you with some process details.

Shipper6
Occasional Contributor

Please add me to the beta testing.  Thanks so much

SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

@Shipper6 I've submitted your request and sent you some information in a DM. Thanks!

Ms_Sarcastic
Contributor

@SuperMgr-Sarah can I be added to the beta test?

ecommercecanada
New Contributor

@SuperMgr-Sarah could we please be added to the beta testing?