cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hanajetset
First-timer (legacy)
Great to see the new shipstation inventory management solution! We were initially excited because it seemed to be able to replace stitchlabs. If shipstation was able to send stock counts to selling channels, it would be amazing! We, along with other stitch users I'm sure, would be happy to pay a higher premium for your services.
45 Comments
Gwendolyn
First-timer (legacy)
This would be amazing!
Gwendolyn
First-timer (legacy)
Shipping easy currently does this and adds a module price to your subscription every month. We would love to see ship station do something like this as well1
sales17
First-timer (legacy)
This would be great. Shipstation's current inventory system is missing this major feature. We need to be able to sync the inventory shown in Shipstation with all of our marketplaces. Many of your competitors already allow this.
info246
First-timer (legacy)
THIS WOULD BE AN AMAZING FEATURE TO SS BE A COMPLETE SOFTWARE.
brian18
First-timer (legacy)
How many votes does a feature need before it is implemented?
chad3
First-timer (legacy)
I would love to have this functionality! It's such a pain making sure that I manually update inventory counts in multiple sales channels so that I don't sell inventory that we are actually stocked out of.
CEO2
First-timer (legacy)
I think a good idea would be automatic inventory update to multiple selling channels when selling so you don’t over sell. Meaning if I sell 3 items on eBay it will automatically deduct that on all selling channels so that all selling channels have updated and same qtys at all times.
store_rokkaroll
First-timer (legacy)
Totally agree with you on this. Would love it if ShipStation's developer team would make it so that the inventory on ShipStation communicates back to multiple selling channels.
latikasoap
First-timer
We are paying extra for a different inventory solution that is a pain to update outside of shipstation. Just because Shipstation's existing solution failed us twice. It just didn't keep track of our inventory and we kept losing our count, and inventory would not be accurate after a week or so. I would GLADLY pay more for a more robust inventory solution, built into shipstation that also integrates with our selling channels, like WooCommerce and Faire.com.
matt18
First-timer
Yes, please! We sell on Amazon, Shopify, and eBay channels, and manage inventory in Shopify. When we ship orders from Amazon and eBay, we really need ShipStation to update the inventory stock in Shopify. Right now we have to do it manually, weekly, which is error-prone and arduous.