cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hanajetset
First-timer (legacy)
Great to see the new shipstation inventory management solution! We were initially excited because it seemed to be able to replace stitchlabs. If shipstation was able to send stock counts to selling channels, it would be amazing! We, along with other stitch users I'm sure, would be happy to pay a higher premium for your services.
45 Comments
jbrunet
Rookie
We have the exact same issue. We need inventory synchronization for products and bundle. With the possibility to manage parent SKUs, especially around Amazon. Shipstation integrates already with a lot of channels and the efforts to do inventory managment could be there easily. We'll gladly pay extra for such needed feature.
support35
First-timer (legacy)
Adding: Squarespace and Etsy to the list, as I too would gladly pay for that feature. Also adding another vote for: Magento. Ultimately it seems allowing the following platforms: Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce, CS-Cart, and Squarespace ... to sync with the core selling platforms of: eBay, Amazon, and Etsy ... should meet most customer's needs. Programmatically that would doing the coding for: eBay, Amazon, Etsy (and Facebook, if you'll add that, since although it wasn't mentioned it is a core marketplace and would address many users selling through Facebook directly or on Instagram as IG uses Facebook Marketplace's data). Then making that base code work with each website software by order of popularity. I imagine it's possible to optimize that coding workflow even more by structuring the base code / scripts logic accordingly. Should be fairly simple, albeit time consuming.
rajeeskhan
First-timer (legacy)
Shipstation automatically update (API Update) the quantity to other registered market place if item sell We are selling our products in Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Magento, Walmart etc. All orders are received via Shipstation. As soon as received the order in shipstation, and shipstation must call the update quantity API and reduce the quantity automatically in every other market place. For example, SKU 12345 sold 2 quantity in eBay marketplace, in this case shipstation automatically update (subtract) 2 quantity SKU 12345 for all other integrated market place such as Amazon, Etsy, Magento, Walmart etc immediately using the SKU 12345. This will avoid oversold in the other market place. I am also experience IT architect and if need more details please feel to let me know.
Status changed to: Investigating

DebFaye
First-timer

Dittto!!!!! I need Shipstation to handle inventory management for two shops. Etsy and Shopify. Does anyone know of a system that will do this well with Etsy? Shipstation has not been a problem with my present inventory system but they do not work well with Etsy.

deb