cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hanajetset
First-timer (legacy)
Great to see the new shipstation inventory management solution! We were initially excited because it seemed to be able to replace stitchlabs. If shipstation was able to send stock counts to selling channels, it would be amazing! We, along with other stitch users I'm sure, would be happy to pay a higher premium for your services.
45 Comments
zane
First-timer (legacy)
Ability to sync with some of the most used ecommerce sales channels would be fantastic! (Magento, Shopify, Woocommerce). Thanks
maria5
First-timer (legacy)
I'm not sure what the new solution the original poster is referring to, but I want to emphasize how incredible a multi channel solution would be for us! We have multiple locations and when someone orders online, parts of their order usually come from many different locations. Being able to streamline inventory requests at each location would save us a lot of time!
info579
First-timer (legacy)
I want to add emphasis to this request that it would set ShipStation apart from it's competitors. We greatly need the option to send inventory numbers from SS to our selling channels. PLEASE MAKE THIS POSSIBLE!!
customerservi38
First-timer (legacy)
Being able to push inventory directly from SS to Shopify without having to go through another connection would solve a huge problem for me.
delslp
Contributor
Ability to sync with BigCommerce would be such a big help. I've got enough to keep up with without having to update inventory in ShipStation and in BC.
delslp
Contributor
Please make it possible to automatically sync inventory count from BigCommerce to ShipStation. This would keep inventory current instead of requiring us to manually increase the stock count when additional stock is purchased or a customer returns an item. As it stands, the only thing ShipStation does is reduce inventory from a stock amount that is manually put into ShipStation.
david52
First-timer (legacy)
This would be extremely helpful for our brand and hoping this has a timeline of getting done soon seeing as we are hoping to use shipstation but wouldn't be able to without this feature.
alexander
First-timer (legacy)
Agree on the inventory management. It would be nice to see Shopify leverage inventory management by Shipstation. I have one warehouse that managed inventory for 3 brands (stores). If I use shopify I have to created duplicate locations for each shopify store in shipstation. I would like to be able to connect SS to shopify and leverage a one or two warehouse/inventory features for all my shopify stores.
fineprintproduc
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE ADD an Inventory system that can manage inventory in selling channels
andy3
First-timer (legacy)
I would like to be able to import into Ship Station our inventory quantity from outside Inventory Management Systems. This would enable us to know from SS if an item is low quantity/out of stock, or if we need to restock the item from our own shelves.