cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
voughtllc
First-timer (legacy)
I second Rodrigo Merino Pepper and Cute comment. Adding that feature will allow us to group orders that contain the same items, which are just grouped differently, for fulfilment to be done more efficiently, as well as keeping a more accurate inventory.
jobany
First-timer (legacy)
It will be great if SS would have option to automatically combine SKU in system. When you have 2 SKU ( SKU-01 and SKU-02 ) this should be SKU-03, SS should, and not "Multiple" even should add Name of products and not name it "Multiple" and also calculate W L H and OZ for this combined products This can help a lot if somebody has different campaigns on his system , Coupons , Product + Spare part, or similar
sales44
First-timer (legacy)
This feature would be of great benefit to us. We sell a sample set of our products. This sample set contains one each of 9 of our most popular products. Right now we have to manually update our inventory for each of the 9 items.
jason_poland
First-timer (legacy)
We have a similar need - We use Amazon Virtual Bundles, which allows one SKU to reference several individual skus at the time of fulfillment. Multichannel Fulfillment by Amazon doesn't support receiving these SKUs so we need to be able to have an order placed on our WooCommerce or Ebay stores for one SKU, but have ShipStation send the individual SKUs in the bundle for Fulfillment by Amazon.
kris
First-timer (legacy)
'@xenolabsIf I am interested in this plug, let me know when it will be available on the market
Paddleshipper
First-timer
I had this need and couldn't wait. Tried "Connected Inventory" app for $10/mo with 7 day trial. It is super easy for kits and bundles and items that sell by a single item, multiple packs and cases as well to manage inventory. I'm VERY happy with it. It took care of all the needs for my particular situation. https://apps.shopify.com/connected-inventory
joanna
First-timer (legacy)
agreed I think that this would be a great idea. It is a shame that it was planned in May, 2019 but not yet executed
marinka_winton
Occasional Contributor

Hi ShipStation Team,

Any idea on when this improvement will be started?

Thanks

Status changed to: Planned
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

xendurance
First-timer

Wow like two days ago Monday you guys are working on it?