cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
jeffrey
New Contributor
We do drop shipping for many customers and need to make the package look like it is shipping from our customer to their customer (even though we are shipping it). While shipping, we should be able to select "Other" from the warehouse field and manually type in a temporary "From address"
38 Comments
jeffrey
New Contributor
Dropshipping. We are a vendor/manufacturer. We have many wholesale customers that sell one of our products to one of their customers and they would like us to ship directly to their customer but to make the package look like it is coming from our wholesale customer (and not us). Otherwise, the consumer will know where to go and buy the product directly from the manufacturer (us).
ekane
First-timer (legacy)
We need this capability too. While we can change the ship from address, it still shows our company name even if we change the name in the ship from field. That is silly, blind shipping is a standard in any industry, this should absolutely be an option.
jane1
First-timer (legacy)
I would also like to have this capability, I need it today, though. Any way you can make that happen?
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, @moonandlola1! The Ship From Address must remain the physical Ship From Location in order to properly rate the shipment, such customization there is beyond our control. But, the Return To Addresses can be configured to represent the desired address for the business you are shipping for. Go into your Shipping settings->Ship From Locations->Deselect the "Same as the Ship From" box http://screencast.com/t/iWrFBpph and you can type in the address that you want to reflect on the label as the Return To Address.
austin8
First-timer (legacy)
I would add that this needs to be automated, not manual. We should be able to automatically bring in "ship from" and "ship to" fields. Rates should be based off of a pickup location not a ship from address.
ryan63
First-timer (legacy)
Would still like this basic feature implemented.
sales406
First-timer (legacy)
As a B2B business, the need to "Blind Ship" with our customer's name has come up many times. I usually have to do this directly outside of Shipstation on Fedex or UPS sites (totally inconvenient for many reasons). I can see how we could really benefit from this type of feature.
TonyHall
First-timer (legacy)
I was told to come here and post about a change I'd like to see implemented for blind shipping. Obviously 7 other people tried this going back to December of 2015 so I am going to take a wild guess that this isn't on your list of things to work on and isn't in the foreseeable future, so I will post a bunch of stuff that you probably won't read. As a response to your response to a post on August 04, 2016 - The rate is irrelevant when using FedEx or UPS as they will bill based on where it is picked up, the weight, etc. The "rate" you give is merely an estimate anyways, not set in stone. Not being able to blindship for our business customers puts a serious damper on our ability to make them happy. If I can't make them happy because of your software, then you aren't making me happy. Make the ship from field editable... it is that simple. We just went live with your service on 5/22/17 and already I have run into roadblock after roadblock that I did not encounter with our previous software. People are asking for it, why not give it to them?
info766
First-timer (legacy)
WHAT is the status of BLIND SHIPPING, Please ??? We need this capability too. While we can change the ship from address, it still shows our company name even if we change the name in the ship from field. That is silly, blind shipping is a standard in any industry, this should absolutely be an option.
jeffrey
New Contributor
We would be shipping each package for "From" a different company. We wouldn't want to create a warehouse for each one, because we are dropshipping for hundreds of companies. One company might use us for only 1 package and then never use us again.