cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
orders75
First-timer (legacy)
Because this original request I made for this was closed when an unrelated feature was introduced, I'm creating a new one. I would very much like to be able to have the automation in ShipStation be able to print. This would allow me to have it automatically print all new orders that have downloaded, so that warehouse personnel know an order has come in when the printer starts spitting out packing slips. This is something we're used to having in a different product we switched from to ShipStation and it's the main thing we miss. With printing being done through ShipStation Connect now, this should be entirely possible too. The other thing that would have be added is another feature that ShipStation really does need anyway: an indication of some kind that an order has already been printed. This would allow automation to "print all unprinted orders" as well as greatly reduce the possibility of orders being double-packed when more than 1 person is working shipping. We've had this happen multiple times simply because there's no good way to tell when an order has already been printed right now. Thank you!!
146 Comments
PrintPlayGames
New Contributor
We would love this, it would really help our flow, to be able to automatically print packing slips whenever it Shipstation updates from the store.
info511
First-timer (legacy)
We'd really like this as well.
mark1
First-timer (legacy)
Wow, people have been asking for this for 7 years now and it is still not available? Serious question, will this ever be implemented? I may stay with Shipworks because of this single issue.
info499
First-timer (legacy)
I was really surprised when I started using ShipStation that the packing slips did not print automatically when an order arrived. This seems like a "no brainer" to me. This and the fact that ShipStation does not automatically download the orders very often from our channels. I do like the software, but these two missing features is a let down for me. ๐Ÿ˜ž
info474
First-timer (legacy)
Has this been made possible yet?
prepress
First-timer (legacy)
Add me to the list. This would be very helpful.
sk8rjess
First-timer (legacy)
how is this still not a thing
jeff7
Occasional Contributor
Any updates on this? It was requested 7 years ago and has over 300 votes.
jeff7
Occasional Contributor
Still want this.
ryann_kahn
Occasional Contributor
Would love to have this feature. For the packing slips, we currently refresh, then create a manual order for "PRINT HERE" and use that as our marker of where to print. Sometimes orders slip through if we don't refresh and click back on orders. Or if a payment processes late and the order slips behind our manual marker. Would be nice to either autoprint all the time, or be able to print everything not printed.