cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
orders75
First-timer (legacy)
Because this original request I made for this was closed when an unrelated feature was introduced, I'm creating a new one. I would very much like to be able to have the automation in ShipStation be able to print. This would allow me to have it automatically print all new orders that have downloaded, so that warehouse personnel know an order has come in when the printer starts spitting out packing slips. This is something we're used to having in a different product we switched from to ShipStation and it's the main thing we miss. With printing being done through ShipStation Connect now, this should be entirely possible too. The other thing that would have be added is another feature that ShipStation really does need anyway: an indication of some kind that an order has already been printed. This would allow automation to "print all unprinted orders" as well as greatly reduce the possibility of orders being double-packed when more than 1 person is working shipping. We've had this happen multiple times simply because there's no good way to tell when an order has already been printed right now. Thank you!!
146 Comments
inquiries
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on this?
ryan_phillips
First-timer (legacy)
Whenever an order comes in, it prints a packing slip. This however, will only work if shipstation auto imports orders. I wish I could vote a billion times for this. I see this thread is almost 4 years old. Is this something ShipStation is planning to work on?
austin_klenk
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on this feature??
ryan_phillips
First-timer (legacy)
Any updates on this? Is this something that is going to be implemented?
admin86
First-timer (legacy)
I would love to have labels printed automatically as orders come in!
guillaume
First-timer (legacy)
Whats happening? Still nothing from ShipStation about that???
AdamNYC
New Contributor
It would be ideal if when I print the shipping label that automatically printed the packing slip at the same time.
freedomsuspensi
First-timer (legacy)
Please implement this.
Jason17
First-timer (legacy)
Any updates? This request was originally made in 2012. Shipstation responded in 2016, 4 years later. Well, another 4 years has come and gone. Don't you think it may be time to respond again? 385 votes as I am writing this. Jeff
jake12
New Contributor
This would be a nice feature. If the item is in stock and the time is before your cutoff then it will auto print the packing slip.