cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
marcin_kalisz
Occasional Contributor

Here is the challenge I have come across.

I work for 3PL fulfillment house. One of our customers sells subscription boxes which can contain multiple different items. The subscription box itself has an SKU assign to it and when an order is pulled from the selling channel, ShipStation obviously doesn't know what the contents of this box is. This creates a problem with custom forms as the contents details can't be populated on the custom form automatically. They can be added on manually but who has time for this!

I think the solution to this is to expand the customs info in the product detail card by enabling addition of more default customs declarations under one SKU. These can then be populated on 1 custom form eliminating the manual aspect...boom...now please ShipStation can you add this on? Pretty please!

1 Comment
Jumranb
New Contributor

I deeply agree with this. I've seen requests to build kits with multiple products into one, which would also help with this. But as we don't use the inventory tracking in ShipStation, it's not as important to us. But if I could create a SKU in ShipStation that allows me to put in 5 Default Customs Declarations and any shipments with the SKU list all 5 on the customs declaration page (or sends them all electronically if done that way), I could then just grab my bundled/kitted product based on a single item on a pick list, but still have all important information on international shipments without manually adding the customs info, or having to find work-arounds on my ecommerce storefront to push all products individually through to ShipStation when our customers order the single bundled/kitted product.