cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
steve21
First-timer (legacy)
Just as the title suggests, it would be great to be able to have the pick list get the products location based on the location in inventory, not by the warehouse location field. That field has to be manually updated. A products inventory location is constantly changing, or same products in split locations, manually updating that field just to generate a pick list is very cumbersome. It would also be great if it gets the location that has the least amount of inventory first.
28 Comments
george3
First-timer (legacy)
I just signed up w/ shipstation and tested things out. I entered all of my info, wasted time organizing the warehouse locations, import a few orders and print a pick list and all the locations are blank. I figured I did something wrong. NOPE. This is a no brainer, and so lazy on shipstations part. It is idiotic. Why manage inventory if your picklist does not tell you where to pick it?? That is the whole point of the pick list. Shipstation employees, have you ever had to pick an order? So aggravating.
doc
First-timer (legacy)
The fact that we input warehouse locations for items and they do not show up on our pick list of packing slip seems kind of crazy. Is it possible to have a quick customer script written that will allow us to add that info? Or, info from a custom field in shopify.
bbwadmin
First-timer (legacy)
How is this not a feature? Wasted so much time putting thousands of products into thousands of locations only to find out it doesn't feed into the pick or pack slips. FIFO or LIFO options should be a given as well.
burtram-michael
First-timer (legacy)
I would like all inventory locations with a given warehouse to show on the pick list regardless of whether product has been allocated to an order. I have product spread across multiple locations within the building and need to have the specific spaces where a product is located listed out so my staff can go and find it.
op_lax07
First-timer (legacy)
could not agree more. please fix this issues asap.
steve21
First-timer (legacy)
Coming back to this again, it's been 4 years... It would still be useful to have the pick list show where the inventory is coming from, instead of that manual input field on the product. I mean even if the work is planned using allocation, shouldn't the allocation know where it's coming from? Just saying.
RawlsEnterprise
First-timer (legacy)
"We assume the orders would have to be allocated first, or should all the item locations be listed?" List all of them please.
beyourown
First-timer (legacy)
Item locations need to be included in the column that says item locations.
railsback
First-timer (legacy)
4th qtr of 2020 and still doesn't work as it should. I've been forced to use ebays "Custom label" added section which shows as Item SKU for some reason automatically in shipstation. Would be nice if Item SKU was the Item number on ebay and warehouse location be.... the warehouse location. I don't care if it reads the "Custom Label" field on ebay and puts it there. That would be fine.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation now has the ability to add the Inventory Location to packing slips with a field replacement. Review the help article linked here for more details: https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036064071-Internal-Inventory-Settings#UUID-80859c4... We are currently exploring adding the Inventory Location to pick lists. Thanks for your suggestion!