cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shion
First-timer (legacy)
I was hoping you can add the ability to make switching between custom 4x6 and 8x11 packing slips easier. Our store is mainly a daily deals type store but we also have thousands of different products so half of our sales are people ordering one quantity of one product and the other half of our orders is just like any other. It is important that we switch between the 4x6 printer and the 8x11 printer in order to make our daily workflow go smoothly. We currently print the daily deals type orders on the 4x6 and regular orders on 8x11 but when you switch between the two, the packing slips get switched back to the default packing slips and I either have to go back to the selling channels view and reapply the correct invoice or do an "apply bulk action". I wish there was an easier way to switch between the two packing slips, for example just being able to set a custom packing slip as a "default." We also sell through multiples channels like ebay and amazon and some channels require custom packing slips to have their logos on it and we have automation rules set up to automatically change packing slips to a certain type but since it switches back to default every time I change it, the automation rule pretty much disappears and can cause a potential problem.
4 Comments
alex38
First-timer (legacy)
Hello. I would like to create an automation that follows.... IF there are more than 1 line items per order THEN print the 4x6 label with a packing slip So this way if it is a single item order, it does not come with a packing slip. Only orders with more than one item will print with a invoice packing slip
jamie12ga
First-timer (legacy)
We often have to change the our packing slip from a 4x6 to 8.5x11 depending on ship from locations (Printing Setup > Document Options > Packing Slip Format). Then we have to go to each Store Setup individually to change the packing slip template from Default to the one we want...for each store. After we print with the newly selected template, we have to go back and change Printing Setup from 8.5x11 to 4x6 then go to each store and change from Default packing slip to the one we want. It would help GREATLY if we could simply change with template is set to Default. How is this done?
webteam
First-timer
I have a similar request. I'd like to be able to create an automation rule that changes the document option based on the carrier. For 1 carrier, I'd like to print the label and packing slip together, and for another carrier, I'd like to print the packing slip and labels separately.
Status changed to: Investigating
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee