cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adam23
First-timer (legacy)
With USMCA replacing NAFTA, I would love to be able to print a certificate of origin while printing shipping labels. We do a lot of business with Canada and this would help us save our customers money and thus do more business.
44 Comments
store13
First-timer (legacy)
Please, please add this. Thanks!
info303
First-timer (legacy)
This is very necessary. We get complaints from our customers in Canada about being gouged with high duty fees because we can't enable the NAFTA statement. NAFTA I hereby certify that the goods covered by this shipment qualify as originating goods for purposes of preferential tariff treatment under the NAFTA.
info303
First-timer (legacy)
It's been a year since this was replied to, any updates?
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
'@CComptonTheWhiskeyIceCo., there are not any new updates on the NAFTA forms being able to be generated from within ShipStation, but I will update you guys if anything changes on this!
asif1
First-timer (legacy)
Even if we can attach a nafta document (pdf) to shipments, that would solve this issue. Our customers and us are constantly getting charged for duty eventhough the product is nafta friendly.
flagship
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on enabling NAFTA forms for eligible shipments?
jajmd
First-timer (legacy)
We hope this is not a duplicate comments, but need NAFTA eligibility on our shipments as well.
joe16
First-timer (legacy)
We need this on our commercial invoices, or a statement like it. Without it we have to print paper and attach to our packages. I would recommend a SIMPLE feature to be added that allows for a custom statement somewhere on the commercial invoice. Then we could change it to the line below, or to whatever we wanted there. I hereby certify that the goods covered by this shipment qualify as originating goods for purposes of preferential tariff treatment under the NAFTA.
mike62
New Contributor
We need this badly. I hate using fedex ship manager just to enable Nafta documents.
stacy4
First-timer (legacy)
We too need to use UPS website on international orders. Please add this capability to Ship Station!