cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

API Documentation and error.

LucasDj
New Contributor

Hi everyone,

I'm new user for ShipStation, we received a exception sometimes with Deserialize json object probably any record broken at production. I running in my dev test with the same configs files and I don't receive any exception after run to many times (frustrating). 

I need to learn more about ShipStation but the documentation is not very clear, SS have versioning? example we have one GET method: shipments?batchId=XXXX and batchId not existing into the documentation and where are the documentation about Dev-Environment tests area? I need to play with SS in Dev-mode!

Thanks.

Regards.

2 REPLIES 2

Howdy @LucasDj,

Thanks for joining us here in the community! We are thrilled you've joined us ๐Ÿ™‚

When it comes to working in a "dev-mode" ShipStation, I do not have direct access to grant you that, but it's a request that can certainly be made. You will want to reach out to our support team so that we can make that request up to the proper team.

Additionally, if you haven't seen this specifically yet, I wanted to provide our API documentation here. Also, there is a separate support email that you can reach out to for specific API questions. That email is apisupport@shipstation.com. I would recommend checking out this article of a list of information that our team would want to provide accurate assistance as quickly as they can.

I hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Thank you for explanation.