I've never understood why Shipstation does not let me make changes to order lineitems. I CAN do this for orders created manually, but not to orders pulled in from my store. This would be helpful overall, but especially since Shipstation does such a mediocre job of syncing changes from my store.
For example, a customer just changed the color on an item they had ordered. I easily made that change in Shopify - remove the original item, add the new one. This change did NOT sync to Shipstation. So now I need to:
- Split the removed item into a new shipment
- Manually create a new order with the new item
- Combine the new item with the original order
- Cancel the shipment that I had split off
- Deal with the annoyance of having a "cancelled" order floating around, and the new item having been added from a separate order