cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred attempting to update orders: Could not refresh authorization credentials in timely

ABBEYBIKETOOLS
First-timer

Hey everybody....it's backkkk

What in the heck is going on!?

13 REPLIES 13

BoneChill-LabX
Occasional Contributor

I'm getting the same message, it's quite annoying. It's happening for a couple of my stores right now.

ABBEYBIKETOOLS
First-timer

Must be a bug...

Probably another failed update. Someone broke something this morning...

This happened last year too

ABBEYBIKETOOLS
First-timer

claims connection with an Amazon store...we do NOT sell on Amazon

ABBEYBIKETOOLS
First-timer

And of course, the "AutoBot" is totally useless 

Hello, @peachyapricotde!

Thank you for your post! Shipstation is currently experiencing an issue. Here is the Shipstation status page for your reference. The team is aware of this issue and is actively working towards a resolution. 

I appreciate your patience! 

-Cara

peachyapricotde
Contributor

Same here!

KennyW
Contributor

Now it will not update my Etsy orders. And I get an error when trying to purchase a label.

Hello @KennyW!

Thank you for your post! Shipstation is currently experiencing an issue. Here is the Shipstation status page for your reference. The team is aware of this issue and is actively working towards a resolution. 

-Cara

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @ABBEYBIKETOOLS!

-Cara 

Hello @BoneChill-LabX!

-Cara

ABBEYBIKETOOLS
First-timer

Now the ShipStation is no longer updating from Shopify....WTF.

Something is disconnected