cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred attempting to update orders: Could not refresh authorization credentials in timely

shipping
Contributor

Trying to update ETSY

I get these errors

An error occurred attempting to update orders: Could not refresh authorization credentials in timely manner.

paypal updates but not etsy

2023-08-01_130040.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

shipping
Contributor

it's working now

shipping
Contributor

It's not working this morning

An error occurred attempting to update orders: Could not refresh authorization credentials in timely manner.

shipping
Contributor

now it's working

Hello @shipping

Thanks for being a part of our community and for reaching out. I am so happy to hear that this is resolved for you, if you notice this occurs again I would reach out to our support team directly to report this. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

Hi 

We are having same issue, please advise how to solve this? Thanks

shipshipper
Contributor

I get these temporary update errors too, which is frustrating. It could be Shipstation's servers, or the store's. Manually refreshing after waiting a few hours usually fixes it.

What is a major problem to me is that Shipstation just permanently turns off auto-updates when this happens and doesn't notify you. (The only way to know is see that tiny exclamation point in the corner.)

I'm trying to get shipstation to be aware of this and fix this. There's no reason it should turn off auto-updates, and it should clearly notify you if there is a store connection error.

Please thumbs up on this suggestion to hopefully get some awareness so Ship station takes notice: https://community.shipstation.com/t5/ShipStation-Features/Suggestion-DON-T-disable-auto-ORDER-IMPORT...

rachel4green
New Contributor

I've experienced this issue sporadically since Tuesday 8/1.  Very annoying!