cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Auto Split Automations Love Them but they need more configurations

alexsoto
First-timer

I recently started using the Auto-split features for my company as we have webstores that have warehouse fulfilled items and made to order items. As of right now all of the auto-split functions only support separating each made to order item on its own shipment. So, this feature only works for me correctly if my order only has one single made to order item, but I have orders that have warehouse fulfilled items as well as multiple made to order items.

For example, when a customer orders one warehouse fulfilled item, and two made to order items I end up with 3 shipments, but I need the made to order items to auto-split and group together so that I only have two shipments instead. I hope this is something that they will configure further because it would streamline our processes in the platform. We also use SKU vault in addition and the way the function works right now, creates additional orders and picklists in that software which have to be undone manually. 

1 REPLY 1

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello, @alexsoto!

Thank you for your post! Great newsโ€”youโ€™re in luck! We have a brand-new Auto Routing Beta Program underway. Iโ€™ve attached a Help Center article with all the details, including how you can sign up if youโ€™d like to give it a try.

Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your day!

-Cara