cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can't ship to International locations any longer. Why?

FaberUSA
New Contributor

I've been using the paid version of Shipstation for several years and never had a problem with International shipments. About a week ago I started having problems where International shipments are not working. I get an error telling me that the name field needs to have 2 alpha characters, a space, then at least 2 more alpha characters. Of course, the addresses do meet those requirements. What has changed, and more importantly, what do I do to fix this. I've resorted to going to Stamps.com to create International shipments. No problem there with the addressing.

2 REPLIES 2

allen6
New Contributor

I had this problem today and contacted ShipStation. USPS has a new requirement for international orders. The name in the "Shipping From" Name field must be two names (presumably first and last). Previously we had only one name in this field. I made the change, and we are back to printing international labels. It has nothing to do with the "Shipping To" name field or any of the Shipping To address.

Thaks, allen6! I didn't realize it was the ship from address causing the problem. I had a "-" in there, which seems to be the culprit. Fixed now, - I hope!